Lemme take you to the beach is a CD full of (mostly) surf instrumental bands performing the music of Frank Zappa.
It has 27 tracks and it lasts 70 minutes.
You can go to the mail-order page and buy it right now if you like. For an initial period the postage on this CD is free to anywhere in the world.
Furthermore, don't forget to have a look at Peter Van Laarhoven's United Mutations website. There are things on there about this CD including interviews with some of the contributing groups.
Track listing and links:
1. an introduction by Phil Dirt
2. lumpy gravy - The Spoilers
3. lets make the water turn black - The Atomic Mosquitos
4. the orange county lumber truck Fudge
5. letter from jeepers Estrumental
6. memories of el monte The Bitch Boys
7. jewish princess Sr. Bikini
8. g-spot tornado The Invisible Birds
9. baby snakes Dons Mobile Barbers
10. we are not alone The Concaves
11. zoot allures The Foolz
12. i aint got no heart Green Windows
13. love of my life The Muffinmates
14. any way the wind blows The Diamondheads
15. Im not satisfied The Urban Surf Kings
16. youre probably wondering why Im here The Test Tone Five
17. lumpy gravy Pavlovs Woody
18. take your clothes off when you dance Corky Niedermayer
19. aybe sea Breakfastime
20. peaches en regalia Pollo Del Mar
21. willie the pimp The Vivisectors
22. mr. green genes The Thurston Lava Tube
23. king kong The Wrong Object (featuring Andrew Norris)
24. cruising for burgers R. Stevie Moore
25. the air - Our Flying Saucer
26. if wed all been living in California
27. lemme take you to the beach Frankie and the Pool Boys
Cordelia Records Home